11/14 Birriga Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4617319
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOP FLOOR ART DECO APARTMENT WITH SWEEPING HARBOUR VIEWS
** IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND OUR OPEN INSPECTIONS, PLEASE BRING MASKS ALONG WITH YOU **
Enjoying a peaceful, elevated setting with sweeping views to the harbour, Shark Island and across North Head, this top floor art deco apartment offers a cool, light filled sanctuary. Tastefully appointed, it features streamlined modern additions, a fresh open plan layout and wide windows that take full advantage of the outlook. Conveniently located, the bus stop is within metres and it is just a short stroll to local shops while Westfield Bondi and Bondi Beach are mere moments away.
- North facing living and dining area, timber floors
- Stylish live kitchen with clean contemporary lines
- Two bright bedrooms with built-ins and no common walls
- Mosaic-tiled bathroom with rimless shower and stone vanity
- Clever storage, concealed laundry and fresh neutral decor
- Well maintained building, grand proportions, intercom entry
- Quiet off street position, walk to parks, easy city access
The Area - Bellevue Hill
The grandeur and beauty of sprawling estate homes is what defines this prestigious neighbourhood. Bellevue Hill is where Sydney's high rollers retreat to, to bask in the serenity of this quiet hillside suburb. But when they choose to, they can be amongst world-class beaches, shopping and dining within minutes.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellevue Hill
Lifestyle in Bellevue Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bellevue Hill? 11/14 Birriga Road, Bellevue Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.