11/12 Bryce Street,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4869368
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Youll Just Love the River Park and City Views
This elegant contemporary apartment located in the desirable River Park View complex will deliver a premium lifestyle. Situated on the fourth floor will provide you with sweeping views of the river and city, leafy outlook across Guyatt Park with the twinkling of city lights as your evening backdrop and spectacular sunrises to greet you in the morning.
This spacious light-filled apartment presents the following stylish features
- timber flooring throughout to showcase the high-quality finishes and creating a warm ambiance
- Spacious lounge and dining area which flows seamlessly through to the kitchen
- Kitchen has an abundance of bench space, integrated dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Living and kitchen areas lead through bi-fold doors to the massive, covered deck
- Large windows throughout allowing plenty of natural light
- Spacious master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Second single sized bedroom or study
- Main bathroom with massive shower cubicle
- Discreet New York style laundry
- Single remote lock-up garage
The extra features available at River Park View include
- Resort standard facilities gym, swimming pool, two saunas and full-sized tennis court
- On-site manager who ensures a high standard of maintenance of the complex and gardens
This is an ideal address for city professionals who can take advantage of the close proximity to the Guyatt Park ferry for easy commute into Brisbane CBD. The UQ bus is a short stroll away from your front door. There are many shopping facilities nearby with Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre; enjoy a wide range of restaurants and popular delis and cafes. Schooling also has many choices with well-renowned schools in close proximity.
So many amenities - so much to enjoy!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
11/12 Bryce Street, St Lucia, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Lucia.