11/1 Tangerine Street,
Fairfield East, NSW 2165
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4643632
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New 2 Bedroom Units not to be missed!
These Brand New units are artfully designed to bring natural light into broad, lightly coloured expanses of living space
Luxuriant tiling throughout your home. With Built-in mirrored wardrobes, Air conditioning, and Undercover car space with Storage cage.
Located in the heart of Fairfield East only shouting distance to McDonald's, Bunnings, Villawood Game & Entertainment Center, and much more.
Close proximity to Villawood Railway Station and an Abundance of Amenities.
* Brand New/Never Occupied before
* 1st/Top Floor Unit
* Great Natural Light Exposure
* Split-System A/C
* lavish bathroom with modern bathtub
* Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop & Dishwasher and heaps of storage space
* Tiled flooring throughout
* Secure undercover car space
* Across the Street to Villawood McDonalds, Bunnings, Game & Entertainment Centre, Etc.
* Only 650m walking distance to Villawood Train Station
This is a rare opportunity you definitely do not want to miss! Available by end of November!
For more information feel free to contact us on 02 8030 5660
Visit our website:
C&A Real Estate
Your professional Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential agents & Property Managers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield East
Lifestyle in Fairfield East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Fairfield East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 11/1 Tangerine Street, Fairfield East.