11/818 Victoria Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2201858
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
Newly renovated two bedroom unit in a convenient location! Within walking distance to Top Ryde City, Meadowbank Station and TAFE, bus transport to City CBD and Parramatta right outside your door.
- Freshly painted, brand new carpet and blinds throughout!
- Brand new kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage space
- Open plan lounge/dining area opening onto a sunny adjoining balcony
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Modern renovated bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- NBN available
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
11/818 Victoria Road, Ryde, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how