11/653 Old Princes Highway,
Sutherland, NSW 2232
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3329138
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North-facing unit in quiet position at rear of a secure complex
This top floor, two-bedroom unit enjoys a quiet position at the rear of a secure complex. Light-filled, & spacious.
* Good condition throughout
* Large, north-facing balcony
* Spacious L-Shaped dining/lounge area
* Main with built-in wardrobe
* Open-plan kitchen
* Bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
* Internal laundry
* Lock-up garage
* Convenient to Sutherland centre & transport.
Sorry, no pets.
We are a COVID-19 Safe Workplace. We have put in place sensible precautions to allow the normal course of business to continue, whilst ensuring the protection of our team, clients and the wider community to the best of our ability. As part of this plan, you will be required to provide your contact details at any meeting with a member of our office. We ask that anyone who is unwell, required to isolate for any reason or who has been overseas or visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days not attend any open for inspection or other appointment with our office. We encourage you to wear a mask to appointments with our office. Should you be interested in a rental property but are unable to view the property due to COVID-19, please contact our office via email or phone to see how we can further assist you. Thank you for your consideration and understanding on this matter.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sutherland
Lifestyle in Sutherland
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Sutherland could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11/653 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland today!