11/378 Beaufort Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th February 2020
Rent ID: 2861733
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An unfurnished haven footsteps from trendy Beaufort Street cafes and bars!
You are sure to be very impressed when you inspect this impeccably presented and crisp haven located on the 2nd floor of the sought after 'Civic Square Apartments' complex. Located just seconds walk from the best that trendy Mount Lawley and Highgate have to offer yet nicely tucked away from the hustle and bustle of beautiful Beaufort Street!
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. An open-plan lounge and dining room flows to the entertainer's balcony
2. Modern and SPACIOUS bedrooms with built in robes, with the Master Suite having its own private balcony.
3. Well-appointed bright white kitchen is gourmet and presents stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas
cook top and dishwasher!
4. Bespoke built in study area with additional storage space as well as timber-look flooring and high ceilings
5. Split system air conditioning throughout and a spacious balcony with city towers view
6. A secure complex with off-street visitor parking bays
7. Minutes by bus or car to the bustling Perth CBD
8. Perth's most unique location - A place to enjoy wine, food, art, fashion and FAMILY!
PARKING: One undercover car park + store room.
- Water Consumption is included in the Strata Levy and for the owner/s to pay
- Gas : Billed through strata tenant to pay 100%
- Electricity: Tenant/s to connect directly to provider and pay 100% of Consumption
- Internet: Tenant/s to connect directly to provider and pay 100% of costs.
Please call Leasing Specialist Tama on 0406 282 184 for an exclusive viewing.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 11/378 Beaufort Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how