11/325 Dandenong Road,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2827242
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
You cannot go past this two bedroom apartment
Yes, it is on Dandenong Road, but, this unit is in the block behind the main one, so the noise is minimal. This ground floor, two bedroom recently painted apartment has no adjoining walls ensuring all year round peace and quiet. In a great location. It also features a security entrance and public transport at your door step and in very close proximity to shops and Chapel St.
- Two generous bedrooms both with built in robes
- Bright bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry facilities in bathroom
- Generous size lounge room with gas heating
- Kitchen with lots of storage and gas cooking
- Single off street parking
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11/325 Dandenong Road, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.