11/261 Nicholson Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4376906
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'$580.00 for the first 3 months then reverts back to $620.00 thereafter
This lovely double storey home offers spacious, open plan living areas and easy access to the best of Carlton and Fitzroy has on offer. With City-bound trams at your doorstep, it's also walking distance to Carlton Baths, Brunswick Street's endless eateries and vibrant retail scene, easy access to schools, hospital precincts and Melbourne University.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and master with balcony
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Huge lounge and dining area
- Centrally located bathroom with bath and seperate shower
- Internal laundry and downstairs powder room
- Private front and rear courtyard with spa to enjoy for those cozy evenings
- Single off street parking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, floorboards throughout
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
11/261 Nicholson Street, Carlton, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carlton.