11/176 Rathcown Road,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,650 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104827
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHAT IS BETTER THAN THIS?
This freshly renovated 2 bedroom unit is exactly what you have been looking for. Featuring:
* Open plan kitchen and living area
* Stainless steel gas appliances
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Solar panels
* Remote controlled security shutters
* Private courtyard
* NBN Ready
* Small shed
A short walk away from all the public transport options Reservoir has, this is one unit not to be missed.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
Simply go to realestate.com.au and click the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits YOU.
Please note our office is now offering private inspections only in accordance with our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Note inspections may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior, we recommend calling to confirm inspections on the day.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
11/176 Rathcown Road, Reservoir, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Reservoir.