11/171 Fitzroy Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4326801
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious living in the heart of St Kilda
Enjoy a remarkably spacious apartment with spectacular views all within steps of cafes, restaurants, transport and the park, located in the Ritz Mansion Building. Featuring a massive living and dining area, also room for a home office. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms, split system heating and cooling and stunning timber floors. Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. Rooftop terrace perfect for entertaining and a car space is on offer in the George building if required.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Large living and dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two quality fitted bathrooms with marble
- Timber floors and Split system heating and cooling
- Balcony overlooking the park and view
- Lots of storage space
- Rooftop terrace perfect for entertaining
- Single car space if required located in the George building
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 11/171 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda is unfurnished and available to rent.