11/168 Hector Street,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3863702
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED 1 BRM UNIT
Please use the property ID code 2437 when phoning. Please do not text.
Fully Furnished, 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit in small complex of 20, ideally located close to all amenities including CBD, freeway, shops and restaurants. Features:
- Fully furnished unit in quiet peaceful complex, includes bedroom furniture, dining table and chairs, lounge furniture, fridge and washing machine.
- Only 10 minutes drive to Perth CBD.
- This apartment has quiet neighbours.
- Close to freeway.
- Extra large undercover carport, located in front of your unit.
- Close to freeway, shops, bus, train and restaurants.
- This apartment has its own laundry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Looking for quiet respectful tenants.
Sorry NO PETS.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Osborne Park
Lifestyle in Osborne Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Osborne Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11/168 Hector Street, Osborne Park today!