11/168 Falcon Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 398727
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
North Facing One Bedroom Apartment With Balcony
Just listed, this Well Presented One Bedroom Security Apartment is located at the Rear of the Building with a Quiet Private Leafy Outlook, Bus Transport Practically at the Building Complex, and Crows Nest's Cafes and Restaurants just a few minutes stroll away.
Property Features Include:-
* Two Undercover Car Spaces
* An Open-Plan Gas Kitchen with Dishwasher
* One Bedroom with Massive Built-in Wardrobes
* Sunny North Facing Balcony
* Neatly Renovated Bathroom
* Shared Laundry Facilities Conveniently Located Same Level.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 11/168 Falcon Street, Crows Nest before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.