11/153 Smith Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 31177
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In Excellent Location
This sleek, well presented and fully renovated two bedroom security apartment comes with a renovated kitchen, stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances. It features a sunny balcony with leafy outlooks. In an unbeatable location, less than a four minute walk to Summer Hill's shopping strip with cafes, transport IGA & Summer Hill Station.
- Parquetry flooring throughout
- Spacious light filled lounge & separate dining space
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
- Sleek modern bathroom with bathtub
- Balcony off living room
- Allocated Car space
- Shared laundry with coin operated washing machines and dryers
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Vishnu on 0427 284 559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Summer Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 11/153 Smith Street, Summer Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how