11/127 Rivett Street,
Hackett, ACT 2602
$1,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1947674
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat One Bedroom Unit
Send an enquiry below to receive updates, register to view the property or to start your rental application. Visit: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Quality top floor one bedroom unit ideally suited for a professional single or student.
Your new home features:
- Modern and updated kitchen with plenty of storage
- Living area
- Main bedroom with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Single car space
- Shared laundry room with communal clothesline
The property is situated close to local shops and public transport. Within a short commute to Dickson and the City.
*Available mid November for a minimum 12 month lease.
*There is no valid EER.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Canberra website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click on the link following the inspection to create your Snug profile
3. Fill in the details and send your application to (Ray White Canberra, Danielle Calf, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hackett
Lifestyle in Hackett
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hackett could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 11/127 Rivett Street, Hackett today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how