10C/7 Warner Street,
Malvern, VIC 3144
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 2652900
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning two bedroom apartment in modern complex
Featuring two private courtyards this modern apartment is filled with an abundance of natural light into your open kitchen and living area. Located on the ground level in the Maple building, this apartment is located close to Malvern Road Shops, Cafes & Transport.
- Formal entrance hallway
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Large open plan living overlooking a private courtyard garden
- Kitchen features gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom
- European style laundry
- Secure underground car parking for one car
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 10C/7 Warner Street, Malvern is unfurnished and available to rent.