10B Villiers Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2522472
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Duplex is Located close to shops, schools & station!
Situated in a quiet street within a short drive to Stockland Mall and Merrylands Railway Station this three bedroom duplex which features:-
+ Tiled combined lounge and dining room
+ Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
+ 3 bedrooms all with mirrored built-ins
+ Main bedroom included private balcony and ensuite
+ Ducted air conditioning and alarm system
+ Large bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
+ Remote control single lock up garage with internal access
+ Easy care back yard
+ Located in a premium position with a short drive to Stockland Mall, Merrylands station, local schools and shops
+ 300m to Merrylands Public School
+ 750m to Holroyd Private Hospital
+ 1.9km to Stocklands Mall
WANT TO INSPECT? Register by following steps below.
1. If on realestate.com.au or starrpartners.com.au
click on the `BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME or INSPECT ' button
2. If you are on the realestate.com.au
or domain.com.au website click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow steps
3. If you register and no inspection times are available you will be sent an SMS of future inspection times
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, cancellations or future inspection times.
?Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate?.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. 10B Villiers Street, Merrylands is unfurnished and available to rent.