10A Teele Street,
Beckenham, WA 6107
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2019
Rent ID: 1530243
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDS + STUDY + HUGE GAMES + MORE!
If you are looking for space and more room, then you need to view this one!
Looks can be deceiving and you will soon realise as you walk through this property that it offers so much practical space and room to move. There are multiple room use options with this property and the space they provide is ideal for comfortable living.
Some of the great features this lovely property offers include;
* spacious family room with a flow of natural light and timber flooring
* dining area overlooked from the kitchen
* practical and functional kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and generous fridge recess
* 3 well sized bedrooms offering room to move
* big family bathroom including a 2nd toilet
* study / activity area
* large rear room with built in bar - use as a bedroom, games room, retreat - so many options!
* ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* patio entertaining area
* easy care rear garden
* gas hot water system
* gated front yard providing safety and security
* 6 month initial lease offered
Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this place home.
Please note that pets will be considered for this property.
This property will be available approx beginning of December.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Simply go to our website www.weloverentals.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property, select a time and register your details.
If no times are currently available please call our office to arrange a private viewing. Alternatively please register your interest through the Book Inspection link and tick Viewing Times Not Suitable. You will be instantly informed when they do become available and you will also receive instant notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. Failing to register may result in you not being informed of any updates, upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beckenham
Lifestyle in Beckenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 10A Teele Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Beckenham. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, air-conditioning, and study and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how