10A Etrema Loop,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th August 2021
Rent ID: 4493773
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DURABLE DUPLEX - 3x1 Low Maintenance Home
This three bedroom, one bathroom brick duplex is low maintenance and ideal for a young family or couple who want to be centrally located with the extra bedroom without having to maintain a large home and yard.
- Three bedroom property
- Lounge/living area upon entry
- Kitchen in the centre of the home with dining to the rear to back door.
- Split system air conditioning
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Undercover carport
- Low maintenance yard
Call to secure a viewing today!
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in South Hedland with plenty of room to move. 10A Etrema Loop will be perfect for the growing family.