10A Banks Street,
Yarralumla, ACT 2600
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th November 2020
Rent ID: 2571267
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal COVID-19 Retreat. Fully Furnished and equipped. Private. Quiet. Luxury Home & Outdoor Living.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18799
Fully furnished and equipped. Option to let short or long term with discounts available for those working/relocating due to COVID impacts. All offers considered. Pets considered on request. Warm and cosy ducted gas heating.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE ON REQUEST.
Luxury fittings, 7.5 energy rating, plenty of storage, private and quite in prize location. Pet Friendly. North aspect for natural light and warmth, this near new architect designed home, is in one of Canberra's best locations in Yarralumla. Space and convenience. Carport with undercover direct access plus additional off street parking. Very private, this two bedroom luxury furnished home is a short stroll away from the Yarralumla shops, cafes and restaurants, Royal Canberra Golf Course and lake foreshore and has convenience of location to Parliamentary Triangle, Woden, ANU and Canberra City.
Available for short or long lease. This home would be ideal for healthcare professionals relocating temporarily or permanent, Embassy's, couples, small families and retirees/ downsizers looking for a safe alternative to apartment living.
Executive Furniture includes: King Bed (or option to convert to two singles); Queen Bed; stunning black leather 3 seat lounge with chaise; 7 piece oak dining set; coffee table, large new fridge; new front loader washing machine, new condenser dryer and new dishwasher. Portable Air Conditioner for summer. Ducted Gas heating for winter.
Private inspections arranged. Option for short period stays, available on enquiry.
- Open plan design with kitchen overlooking the dining room and large sliding doors to huge alfresco paved entertainment area, all light filled and north facing.
- The extra-large kitchen is well appointed with top European appliances, dishwasher included. The home chef is well catered for with an abundance of bench space to prepare, create and serve a crowd, or enjoy a quick meal at the breakfast bar for convenient, casual dining.
- The kitchen has stunning Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs and ample storage.
- Every room is light filled.
- Master bedroom has ceiling fan and direct access to large bathroom.
- Bedrooms are carpeted with large built in wardrobes.
- The living and dining area is generously proportioned with easy care tile floors, modern lighting and neutral décor to complement a range of furnishing styles & colour schemes.
- Ducted gas heating throughout. 7.5 Star Energy Rating. LED light fittings indoor and outdoor.
- Portable Airconditioning.
- Undercover Carport with internal level access, plus additional off street parking,
- Internal laundry with new front loader washing machine and new condenser dryer.
- Enormous north facing entertainment area for alfresco dining/living.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, with fully automated drip irrigation.
Option to also rent Main 5 bedroom fully furnished residence on enquiry.
- Wheelchair/Ambulant friendly with wider doorways throughout (including shower screens), level undercover access from carport, and no steps.
- Very Private & quiet.
- Options for short term lets with utilities included, available on enquiry
- Please advise interest for private inspections or attend Open House viewings.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarralumla
Lifestyle in Yarralumla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 10A Banks Street, Yarralumla is fully furnished and available to rent.