109B Broome Street,
Highgate, WA 6003
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507461
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This lovely townhouse is in the perfect location and is up for grabs!
Walking distance to the Beaufort street shops and café strip and with a short bus ride to the inner city, this is the perfect family home to live the city lifestyle!
Being Perth's second smallest suburb at only 0.4Km² Highgate punches above its weight, boasting an impressive list of cafes, restaurants, and shops. Excellent views of Perth city are available from almost every corner of the suburb, and the leafy streets offer a stunning depth. With a healthy mix of strata apartments, units, and green titles, there is a property in Highgate to suit buyers of all needs. Tenants looking to rent in an area that still has foliage, street parking, and space, but also offers the amenities of inner city living will love Highgate. Being never more than a 5 minute stroll to your favourite local restaurant or café, this location is a food lover's dream.
Features at a glance:
- Walking distance to Mt Lawley Café & Bars.
- Modern large kitchen with dishwasher.
- Lock up garage and storage room.
- Spacious courtyard ideal for entertaining.
- Plenty of storage inside and out.
- Generous sized bedrooms with robes to each room.
- Close to public transport.
Please contact Amelia at ProProperty Group to register and confirm a viewing 0497 907 877 or 9443 7088. Failure to register for a home open can result in you not being notified of a cancellation or a change a time!
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, ProProperty Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate
Lifestyle in Highgate
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 109B Broome Street, Highgate before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.