109B Adamson Street,
Wooloowin, QLD 4030
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd April 2021
Rent ID: 3242607
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A sweet retreat from the hustle and bustle, but only 10KM from the city.
This beautifully renovated cottage is a rare find so close to the CBD - boasting character design together with modern luxury. It is situated adjacent to Wooloowin train station making the location ideal for Inner-City workers.
- Superb open plan living and dining arrangement fully air conditioned
- A designer kitchen with gas cook top appliances and granite bench tops
- Chic light filled bathroom
- Bedrooms are well-sized and the main has a built-in wardrobe
- The back veranda is private and leads to a leafy entertaining area
- Off street parking for one car
Book an inspection online or please contact our office Ray White West End at 07 3844 4244 or email: email@example.com
You you must have inspected the property before your application can be considered. Applications are available from our website under the renting tab http://raywhitewestend.com.au/rent/apply/
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wooloowin
Lifestyle in Wooloowin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 109B Adamson Street, Wooloowin is unfurnished and available to rent.