10906/30 Duncan Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th June 2021
Rent ID: 4453780
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Apartment in Central Location
In the sought after West End precinct - this well laid out and functional apartment is located on the 9th floor. The views are glorious and so are the sunsets - relax and unwind on the spacious balcony.
As this is a break lease, the rent will be discounted to $425pw until 17th September, after which it will increase to $440pw.
Everything is on your doorstep - step out for a walk or run along the river, catch the West End City Cat to the University or the City or simply walk up the road and catch the bus. Local shops, gyms, the Saturday markets and great coffee shops are all within walking distance.
- Open plan living and dining area that flows out onto good sized balcony
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- Bedroom with built-in-robes
- Bathroom with large shower and good storage
- Laundry with tumble dryer
- Car space with storage cage
- Secure entry into building and parking
- Lift access from garage and ground level to apartment
- Communal facilities offer lagoon style pool, lap pool, gym, media room, bbq facilities
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select 'request a time'.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
- Property is individually metered for water and water efficient - water usage costs are at the tenants cost.
- Electricity is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
- Gas is the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
- Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West End? 10906/30 Duncan Street, West End could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.