DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444
109/8C Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2581633
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444 more homes needed urgently!
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser:
RAY WHITE ST MARTINS is excited to present this immaculately presented unit , situated ideally on the FIRST FLOOR in one of Prospects premium locations with easy access to M4 Motor Way and Great Western High Way offering a generous open plan layout with quality finishes . This one has it all LOCATION, SIZE AND COMFORT.
* FULLY FURNISHED
* Open plan layout with large bedframe, and table and chairs .
* Combined dining and lounge room with air-con, cupboards and large fridge
* Generous sun drenched open plan living space with quality timber floors through out leading out to a great size balcony.
* Modern quality kitchen with gas appliances and stone bench tops and plenty of storage space.
* Ultra modern deluxe bathroom with internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer.
* Undercover secured parking with large storage area and plenty of visitors parking for your convenience.
* Woolworths located in adjacent complex making it convenient regular shopping.
All this Conveniently located close proximity to Blacktown train station, Blacktown CBD ,West Point Shopping Centre, Prospect Homebase Shopping Centre, great renowned Schools, TAFE, Prospect Woolworths and Wet and Wild making this the ideal property you will never want to leave. For more info please call Troy Do 0402 692 444.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prospect is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 109/8C Myrtle Street, Prospect.