108B Cooper Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 3832083
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY BIG 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX IN MANDURAH. YOU MUST REGISTER TO BOOK A PRIVATE VIEWING.
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is a must see in central Mandurah. The property is near new and has all the features of a standard size home. Large garage with thru access to the rear yard via a roller door is also a plus if you have stuff to store.
Features of the property:-
- 5 Good size bedroom and a lovely spacious bathroom and ensuite.
- Great size laundry with heaps of storage cupboards.
- The kitchen has all the modern conveniences including a stainless steel gas cooktop and rangehood with an electric oven.
- Overlooking the fabulous open plan living, dining/family room and a beautiful outlook into the rear yard and very large alfresco entertaining area.
- The private, master suite is a generous size with a huge walk in robe and modern, double vanity ensuite including a massive shower and separate toilet.
- Both of the minor bedrooms are queen sized with full length built in wardrobes and are located near the bathroom, laundry.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the property.
- A good sized formal lounge at the front near the entrance
- Situated in a secure complex, this unit is perfect for FIFO workers, lock up and leave.
- Centrally located in Mandurah, you are within walking distance to the stunning Mandurah Foreshore with popular restaurants and scenic views, shopping centres and public transport.
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isnt currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as its available to view)
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/theagencywa
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 108B Cooper Street, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mandurah. This unfurnished property includes secure parking and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how