1085/9 Edmondstone Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4583740
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Views to Musgrave Park & the City
When it comes to finding a stunning apartment you won't want to miss out on this two bedroom, corner apartment located on the 8th floor overlooking Musgrave Park and views to the city.
Property features include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen with high ceilings and timber vinyl flooring
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Chefs kitchen with gas cook top and stone benches
- Generous main bedroom with walk-in-robe/ensuite and floor to ceiling glass windows facing the city
- Both bathrooms have floor-ceiling tiles and large showers
- Large balcony with elevated aspect and city/park views
- Immaculate condition as new
- Study nook with built in desk and cupboards
- Tucked away laundry area
- Tandem double secure car spaces with storage box
Not only is the apartment perfect, the Arena Complex offers resort style living.
- Large pool
- BBQ area
- Video intercom security
- Ample visitor car parking,
The spacious apartment is right in the action, a short walk to everything West End and Southbank has to offer. Your car will never need to leave the parking lot. Short stroll to the bus stop or train station. Conveniently located near the new the new West Village development + Coles Shopping centre (Soda Factory development) within metres. All within Brisbane State High and West End State School catchment areas.
Contact Metrocity Realty today to arrange an inspection or book an inspection online now.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Brisbane? 1085/9 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.