Video Preview|Private Inspection|$1000
1085/1 Steam Mill Lane,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 3832734
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location & Fantastic District View
Please call or email Celeste to arrange a private inspection 0412 989 588 ; email@example.com
Located within the well-known "Darling Square" complex, the heart of the city, is this stunning two bedroom apartment, an extraordinary place to live.
Set just a 10minute walk from Sydneys central business district, Darling Square will be one of Sydneys most walkable and connected new city neighbourhoods. It sits within a vibrant district thats only a few minutes walk from the worlds most beautiful harbour, Sydneys business centre, Chinatown, major transport hubs, entertainment and retail precincts, world-class dining, laneway bars and major education and cultural institutions.
- St Leon Apartment, Level 8(EIGHT)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Spacious living area leading to a large sun-stretched balcony
- Timber look tiles t/out w modern fitout
- Designer kitchen with gas cooktop, MIELE appliances & built-in fridge
- Decent-sized, carpeted bedrooms w built-in wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom w glass showers & mirrored wall-hung cabinetry
- Internal laundry w dryer
- Security carspace plus lockup caged storage
- Facilitated with Foxtel, heated outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities & residents pavilion.
- Market City & China Town on your door step
- 2mins walking distance to UTS Library
- 5mins walking distance to Word Square & Darling Habour
- 8mins driving distance to Sydney Fish Market
- Bus, train or light rail services with direct routes to City, Bondi & USYD
*** All photos are for illustration purpose only.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Picture yourself living at 1085/1 Steam Mill Lane, Haymarket. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how