108/11 Flockhart Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4929970
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location and close to everything!
This super-stylish apartment in the very well-maintained community Precinct offers the best in comfortable and convenient apartment living. You will feel right at home in this spacious and well-designed 2-bed, 1-bath apartment, including secure car space: air conditioner, plenty of storage, modern kitchen.
Building Features; fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, communal landscaped garden and lounge entertainment room and outdoor play areas, on-site building manager and a café, all conveniently located on-site.
Situated in one of the most sought-after inner-city locations, Precinct is highly accessible by public transportation, with two tram lines stopping right at your doorstep. Living in Precinct, you will never be too far from all the best shopping and dining destinations.
- IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Cedar Elm Property, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Abbotsford? 108/11 Flockhart Street, Abbotsford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.