106C/3 Snake Gully Drive,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2981519
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish one bedroom
Spacious and stylish, this one bedroom apartment is sure to impress offering parking for one car with storage cage.
- One bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious open plan living area with external access to balcony
- Heating and cooling
- Gas hotplates and electric oven
- Parking for one car plus storage cage
- Close to Polaris Shopping Centre, La Trobe University and RMIT University.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
106C/3 Snake Gully Drive, Bundoora, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bundoora.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $320pw / $1387pcm
- 306/1320 Plenty Road, Bu...
- $315pw / $1369pcm
- 105/50 Janefield Drive, ...
- 5/48 Boadle Road, Bundoora
- $325pw / $1412pcm
- 10/1251 Plenty Road, Bun...
- $340 p/w $1473 pcm
- 201/50 Janefield Drive, ...
- $430pw / $1868pcm
- 7 Elizabeth Grove, Bundoora