106B Gildercliffe Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st June 2021
Rent ID: 4450440
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Life is a Beach!
Enjoy a sought after coastal lifestyle in this stunning, sophisticated townhouse in absolute knockout location.
What we love:
Impressive master suite with double door entry, spacious walk-in-robe + luxury ensuite
Great sized bedrooms and main bathroom with bathtub
Stunning, sophisticated finishes throughout
Private decked courtyard
Dream island benchtop, loads of cupboard space + chef style kitchen perfect for entertaining
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Double lock up garage
Landry and separate downstairs powder room
Location enjoy cafes, bars, boutiques, the beach and much more all close by!
What you need to know:
Available 21 June 2021
Property comes unfurnished
Sorry no pets
Who to call:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only enquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 106B Gildercliffe Street, Scarborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: ducted heating and ducted.