106A Weaver Street,
Edwardstown, SA 5039
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603612
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home!
Take this opportunity to live in this popular location - close to city, only few minutes to popular Glenelg and Castle Plaza just moments away! Located near local schools such as Edwardstown Primary, Clovelly Park Primary, Hamilton Secondary College and Ascot Park Primary. Walking distance to public transport bus and train. Weaver Street Reserve just across the road for the family to play.
- Well sized main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2nd & 3rd Bedroom with built in robes
- Large open plan kitchen/dine/living
- Neat kitchen with ample cupboard space, pantry & dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
-Remote single garage with internal access to house
-Low maintenance gardens
Pets may be considered
12 month lease
Water Usage and Supply charges apply
VIEWING THIS HOME
Priority viewings of this property will be given to those who apply first and submit references via www.tenantoptions.com.au
If you do not pre-apply you may not be contacted or be advised of any upcoming inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edwardstown
Lifestyle in Edwardstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Edwardstown? 106A Weaver Street, Edwardstown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.