1062/111 High Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3577975
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Spacious & Modern 1 Bedroom + large study room ( with door) Apartment for lease now!
By Appointment Only!!
Landis apartments offer modern near city living at its best. The selection of finishes and inclusions present with style, functionality and easy care.
Mascot is a well established suburb of Sydney only 6 kilometres from the CBD. The area became the location for Sydneys first airport in 1920 and this is now an important part of the suburb. A modern residential project in this sought after location.
This one bedroom with large study apartment is ideally located in Mascot close to transport, schools, parks and the airport with easy access to the city, universities and beaches. Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre, The Lakes Golf Course, Botany Bay and the Mascot Railway Station (less than 10 minutes to Central) are nearby, and Sydneys orbital motorway is easily accessed via the M5.
The accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space
- Carpeted Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled Bathrooms with bath and showers
- Gourmet kitchens with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless appliance, gas cooking
- Central ducted reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry dryer included
- Video intercom and car space
- Walking distance to Mascot Station
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Walk to everything from 1062/111 High Street, Mascot. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.