Deposit Taken in One Week
1061/1 Steam Mill Lane,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3423475
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Near New One Bedroom Apartment!!!
Located within the well-known "Darling Square" complex, the heart of the city, is this stunning two bedroom apartment, an extraordinary place to live.
Set just a 10minute walk from Sydney's central business district, Darling Square will be one of Sydney's most walkable and connected new city neighbourhoods. It sits within a vibrant district that's only a few minutes' walk from the world's most beautiful harbour, Sydney's business centre, Chinatown, major transport hubs, entertainment and retail precincts, world-class dining, laneway bars and major education and cultural institutions.
- St Leon Apartment, Level 6 (six)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Spacious living area adjoining a sun-stretched balcony
- Timber look tiles t/out w modern fitout
- Designer kitchen with gas cooktop, MIELE appliances & built-in fridge
- Decent-sized, carpeted bedroom w built-in wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom w glass showers & mirrored wall-hung cabinetry
- Internal laundry w dryer
- Facilitated with Foxtel, heated outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities & residents' pavilion.
-Market City & China Town on your door step
-2mins walking distance to UTS Library
-5mins walking distance to Word Square & Darling Habour
-8mins driving distance to Sydney Fish Market
-Bus, train or light rail services with direct routes to City, Bondi & USYD
Please contact Shaya on 0432243343 to book a viewing or attend one of our scheduled open inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Want to live in Haymarket? 1061/1 Steam Mill Lane, Haymarket could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how