PRIVATE OR VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
10605/2 Figtree Drive,
Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3820663
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Luxurious North Facing 1 Bedroom Plus Media Apartment for Lease on Level 6
Designed with Mirvac's extraordinary benchmark for quality, this premium one-bedroom Pavillions apartment brings more than amenity and spacious living to residents, but a lifestyle, offering spacious bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms and an open plan living layout to suit all stages of life. Located only minutes stroll to trains, buses and other amenities, it offers seamless transport throughout Sydney and convenience in the centre of a dynamic new town centre. Surrounded by parklands with the proposed Linear Park at your doorstep, Olympic Park is developing in major ways, expected to deliver homes to 23,000 people by 2030.
Highlight of this apartment
- Spacious bedroom with generous built-in wardrobes
- Open-plan living and dining area, leading to the balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with natural tones, sophisticated finishes, stone benchtops and Top Quality SMEG stainless steel appliances including inbuilt dishwasher, inbuilt microwave, Gas cooktop and electric oven
- Sleek bathrooms with generous vanity storage
- Harmonious and spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows which boasts ample lighting and space for growing families to move, play, gather and live
- North-facing Sunny balcony, perfect for entertaining
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Study nook included, perfect for a home office
- Security building with secured lift access, secured basement car space and storage cage included
- Ducted A/C and NBN connectivity
- Communal gym, yoga studio and BBQ facilities (Building 3)
- Superior connections with only just few minutes away to the Olympic Park Train Station (550m), buses and ferries, 650m to the Bicentennial Park, 700m to ANZ Stadium with the proposed future Sydney Metro West station
- Proximity to vast parklands and waterways.
- Located in a growing and vibrant community.
- A proposed vibrant 24/7 town centre with restaurants and cafes, retail, schools, all day entertainment and serene parkland
FACT SHEET ABOUT SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK 2030 MASTER PLAN
The NSW Governments 2030 Master Plan sets out a new vision for Sydney Olympic Park to realise its full potential with $10 billion being dedicated to creating a thriving 24/7 city by 2030.
- 10,700 new homes for up to 23,500 residents
- 100,000sqm specialty retail, dining and nightlife hub
- 34,000 local job opportunities to be introduced
- 5,000 students attending local schools
- A revitalised community Town Centre
- 40% more cycleways through 430 hectares of serene parklands
- $24 billion proposed investment in infrastructure, connecting Sydney Olympic Park with the city hubs, including Sydney Metro West, WestConnex and Parramatta Light Rail.
Please contact our office on 02 9771 6555 or 0479 144 888 | 0426 006 997 to arrange for an inspection
NOTE: Please Book In An Appointment for the Inspection by tomorrow. We will only allow 1 group of tenant (max 2) at the time due to Social Distancing Rule.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney Olympic Park
Lifestyle in Sydney Olympic Park
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Sydney Olympic Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10605/2 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how