105B/214-220 Coward Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372509
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! 2 weeks free rent Good sized 1 bedroom apartment, close to all amenities,
Entry from 9 John St, Mascot
This spacious Studio apartment is conveniently located on the first floor of an as new building in one of Mascot's premier residential district. You will have very easy access to the CBD and Airport after just a few minutes walk to the Mascot train link.
This unit features open plan living area, air-conditioner, tiled bathroom, kitchen and good sized balcony.
Property Investors Alliance is delighted to present this exciting unit that might just be the answer to all your property hunting woes.
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - tiled throughout
- Bathroom - including separate bath / showers
- Allocated car space
- Kitchen - gas stove facility and dishwasher
(Disclaimer: The photos are taken from a similar unit in the building and they may not represent the current condition of the actual unit. Please inspect the property before submit your application.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Picture yourself living at 105B/214-220 Coward Street, Mascot. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and dishwasher.