104B/10 Station Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3740308
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$530/week Brand New 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Carpark Apartment In Premium Location!
With only walking distance to Caulfield Station with bus route and tram, Monash University Caulfield campus, Shops and Restaurants, Caulfield Racecourse Reserve across the road, this brand new apartment is sure to impress!
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes + Study nook
• Master bedroom with full ensuite + another sleek shower room with toilet
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage space, in built fridge, dishwasher and quality appliances
• Living area with a reverse cycle heating and cooling, air-conditioning unit
• Secure video intercom entry, lift access quality fixtures and fittings
• Study Centre, BBQ, private dining, lounge and library facilities
Complex cinema, indoor pool and spa, sauna, fully equipped gym
• One secure basement carpark, storage cage
• Moments to Monash University and Chadstone Shopping Centre
Great location within walking distance to the Caulfield train station, Monash university, local shops and few minutes' drive to the beach, CBD and all other amenities.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 or for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Walk to everything from 104B/10 Station Street, Caulfield North. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how