104A Ingleburn Road,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4335154
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious and bright with Modern touches throughout
This well proportioned Granny Flat offers 2 great sized bedrooms, with a large open lounge and dining area leading onto a modern and well appointed kitchen. Floating floors and large bathroom/laundry tiled to ceiling are a fine touch, with split system Air Con and off street parking checking off the last on the must have list. Only a short walk to Ingleburn Rail and town centre. Will be available April 1 - don't miss out!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 104A Ingleburn Road, Ingleburn. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.