1042/111 High Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 2389683
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Spacious Modern One Bedrooms plus study room ( with door) apartment For Lease Now!
Move into Landis - super modern and spacious One bedroom plus study apartment, located in one of Mascot's premier residential district. Located a mere short journey to Mascot Train Station and Airport Domestic Terminals. Situated minutes away from M5 Motorway and General Homes Drive - ideal residents if you require easy direct access to City, South West corridor, South Western Suburbs and various primary and high schools.
Sporting tiled living areas, this apartment features an open plan living area, with ducted air-conditioning modern, NBN connectivity, modern tiled bathrooms and kitchen, and balcony perfect for that morning or afternoon coffee. Situated in a near new developed complex with building manager services, security intercom and elevator facilities.
Property Investors Alliance is delighted to present this exciting near new complex that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes.
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - tiled throughout
- Bathroom - including separate bath / showers
- Car Space - 1 car spot
- Laundry - Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen - gas stove facility and dishwasher
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Picture yourself living at 1042/111 High Street, Mascot. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.