10405/25 Bouquet Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3988849
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, STYLE AND CITY VIEWS
This apartment provides you with the best of all worlds. Great onsite facilities, amazing location for easy access to West End, South Brisbane the City and the Northern suburbs, fantastic space and incredible value for money.
This perfectly placed complex all with stylish apartments with a lift and secure basement parking, represents amazing value for being in a prime location for access to all that South Brisbane, West End and even the City has to offer.
- 1 klm walk to the Queensland Museum and the main bus interchange and South Brisbane train station.
- 1.5 klm walk to Southbank - cinemas, restaurants, the Southbank beach and the Brisbane river.
- 800 m walk to the center of West End
- 1.8 klm walk to the Myer center right in the middle of the City Mall.
- This property is also located in a prime location in the catchment area for Brisbane State High School.
This unfurnished apartment provides you with the following features:
- 2 Bedrooms with Built In cupboards
- Bathroom with laundry, dryer and washing machine included.
- Large combined lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- A large covered balcony with city views.
- Secure garage with remote control.
- Security Intercom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Pets Negotiable
- Water Not Included
The apartment will not last long in this fast-paced market so make sure you register to inspect the property straight away.
Contact our office to arrange an inspection or you can register online.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Brisbane? 10405/25 Bouquet Street, South Brisbane could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how