$515 pwHow much could you borrow?
10302/240 Lancaster Road,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$2,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2022
Rent ID: 4728959
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT PLUS STUDY - COOL AND BREEZY
PROPERTY IS ALSO KNOWN AS 10302/61 ST LEGAR WAY ASCOT
This generous one-bedroom apartment is positioned on level 3 of Ascot House and enjoys a private balcony looking out towards leafy green Ascot.
Only minutes from Brisbane Airport, Shopping Centres, bus, train, restaurants and cafes
- 26 sqm balcony
- Downlights to ceilings
- Fully ducted, zoned air conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- 600mm Miele gas cooktop
- 600mm Miele oven
- 600mm Miele slide out rangehood
- Miele integrated dishwasher
- Colour back glass splashback to kitchen
- 20mm reconstituted stone benchtop to kitchen
- Seamless timber-look vinyl flooring
- Ceiling fans to living room and bedroom
- 100% wool carpets to bedroom
- Built-in robes
- Bathroom storage maximised through under-sink vanity and storage behind mirror
- 20mm reconstituted stone vanity benchtop to bathroom
- Semi-frameless shower screen
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Access to pool
- Access to gymnasium
- Access to rooftop recreational deck
* Yes, small pets on application only! Subject to body corporate approval. When applying for this property, please ensure you fully disclose all pets that you intend to reside at the property. This includes, but is not limited to, Dogs / Cats / Birds / Rodents / Amphibians / Fish.
UTILITIES (ELECTRICITY/GAS/INTERNET/SOLAR etc):
* Tenant/s are responsible for connection and payment of any utility bills.
* This property is both electric and gas.
* Tenant/s are responsible for full water consumption. Owner/s responsible for water connection.
POOL MAINTENANCE & CHEMICALS:
* This property has a Body Corporate run Pool in the complex. Standard Pool Safety Laws apply only.
* This property does not include furniture. Fridge and dishwasher included.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
* Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
* The fastest easiest way to apply for this property is through realestate.com. Click the 'Apply' button now!
* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Place Graceville will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
10302/240 Lancaster Road, Ascot, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ascot.