102A/609 Victoria Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4135105
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDDER WITH LARGE SUNNY PRIVATE COURTYARD!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment is yours to lease.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen
- Open plan living, dining with access to huge private courtyard
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher
- Central bathroom with bath and EURO laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Secure underground parking for 1
- Secure building with gym, sauna, pool and communal BBQ area
Conveniently located with trams at your doorstep and trains up the road, Yarra bike paths, Victoria Gardens, vibrant Victoria Street's famous restaurants and only minutes to Bridge Road shops and cafes. Richmonds nightlife and sporting precinct only a few streets away.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 102A/609 Victoria Street, Abbotsford.