1021/123 Cavendish Road,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3894759
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury 2 bedroom apartment
Affordable luxury living. With train & bus virtually on your door step this lovely 2nd floor apartment is a commuter's dream home.
Only 4 Klms from the city and serviced by both train and bus within a short walk. You'll also enjoy a vibrant restaurant and shopping precinct which includes Woolworths, Coles and Aldi. This is just the start of what this new generation apartment offers. It's located in a quite and private location in the building and the living area sliders open fully to a generous balcony providing even more living space if required. Add a roof-top pool and entertainment area and you'll enjoy a lifestyle above and beyond the rest.
STANDARD APARTMENT FEATURES
- Designed with a large private balcony
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms
- Kitchen features, gas cooktop, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A designated car park with secure lift access
- 20 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK - The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY - CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths, Coles and soon Aldi and 5 Cinemas
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is one of only a few hi-rise buildings situated in its leafy surrounds. You'll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant cafe/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438287778
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1021/123 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how