$420 per week (first week free)
101B/12 Powlett Street,
Heidelberg, VIC 3084
Rent ID: 4155561
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new in a sought after location.
Brand new and larger than most, this huge 2 bedroom apartment will knock your socks off!
This apartment is:
- Flooded with glorious natural light
- Bursting with storage space
- Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island bench, sublime splashback and stylish appliances
- Presented with spacious living area extending out to the private entertainers balcony, many with spectacular views and leafy outlooks.
- Fitted with mirrored built in robes in the 2 generous bedrooms
- Equipped with 2 fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and sophisticated finishes
- NBN ready (connection fees will be covered by landlord)
Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Stunning engineered timber floors throughout living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with double glazing to maximise natural light
- European laundry
- Secure intercom and entry
- Basement parking & storage cage
The picture is complete with the ultimate in resident amenity including:
- Luxurious cinema and bar
- Rooftop gardens with plenty of shady nooks and opulent lounges
- BBQ zone with backdrops of surrounding leafy hills
Only 10km north-east of the CBD, Heidelberg's rolling hills and leafy streets offer exceptional outdoor living and urban amenities.
- Short walk to Heidelberg Station and Austin Hospital
- Moments from Burgundy Street shopping district
- Surrounded by some of Melbourne's finest schools including Ivanhoe Grammar and La Trobe University
- Close proximity to 35 hectare Warringal Parklands & Northland Shopping Centre
Register to inspect or call Hudson Bond on 9840 7700 today.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heidelberg
Lifestyle in Heidelberg
You could be living at 101B/12 Powlett Street, Heidelberg before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.