101A/8 Station Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3738658
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Premier lifestyle in central Caulfield
Conveniently located directly across from the Caulfield Race Course, the position provides tenants with easy access to public transport, Monash Caulfield Campus, local schools and plenty of shops and restaurants.
Property is for sale, compensation of discounted rent will be offered during sales campaign.
- Two carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stylish modern kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
- Sleek bathroom with large shower
- Spacious balcony
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Video intercom security
- Secure remote controlled basement parking with storage cage
All residents will have access to the first class facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, movie theatre, personal wine cellar, business centre, library, communal dining room, BBQ areas and more.
Be the first to view this lovely apartment.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Caulfield North? 101A/8 Station Street, Caulfield North could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how