1014 South Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,603 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st March 2020
Rent ID: 2554490
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE/FOUR BEDROOM IN A GREAT LOCATION WITH COOLING
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 1014 South Street, Ballarat Central.
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes.
• 1 Family Bathroom: Offering over bath shower, bath, vanity and toilet, as well as a
separate toilet and shower off the laundry.
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop, electric wall oven and dishwasher.
• 2 living areas: 1 large combined living dining space, as well as a second living
space that can be used as a 4th bedroom if required.
• Heating/cooling: Wood fire in front living room and a gas Rhinnai Energy Saver in the
back living room, as well as a split system air conditioning unit.
• Parking: Single automatic lock up garage. There is also rear access to the yard via
• Enclosed rear yard offering large pergola for entertaining area and a garden shed.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets upon application.
• 12 month lease term.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Ballarat Central includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1014 South Street, Ballarat Central today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how