1013/161 New South Head Road,
Edgecliff, NSW 2027
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4392225
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PARKING
Conveniently located on the city's fringe, a short walk to Edgecliff train station, Double Bay's boutique shops, restaurants, cafes & parks, this beautifully presented apartment has an abundance of natural of light.
- Open plan living & dining, high ceilings
- Generously scaled bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Neat & tidy Bathroom with internal laundry
- Close to Rushcutters Bay Park
- Short walk to Edgecliff Centre & Rail Station
The Area - Edgecliff
Tucked away between some of Sydney's most renowned neighbourhoods, Edgecliff may be small in size, but its handful of streets have all the right connections. Edgecliff has an enviable position, with access to the bays that line Sydney Harbour to one side and well-heeled shopping to the other, all within arm's reach of Sydney's CBD.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edgecliff
Lifestyle in Edgecliff
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1013/161 New South Head Road, Edgecliff before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.