1012/338 Kings Way,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3811509
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Silverleaf Apartments 10th Floor - Stylish Living with Views!
Anil Sethi from Stockdale and Leggo Laverton/Altona/Point Cook proudly present you this one bedroom apartment that offers Luxury lifestyle in chief location - South Melbourne!
Enjoy the comforts of living closer to CBD, St Kilda Road, Albert Park and Southbank.
This building offers guest area, plenty visitors parking, video security/intercom and transport options right at your doorstep!
Other attributes include:
• Private balcony with Albert park and Bay Views
• Bedroom with mirrored built-in robes.
• Bathroom with quality selections.
• A galley kitchen with soft-close drawers and quality stainless steel Smeg Appliances.
• Integrated fridge and freezer.
• Convention oven and dishwasher.
• 2 Pac high gloss finish to all cabinetry.
• Timber flooring throughout.
• Enjoy the prime site's view facing Albert Park Lake and Bay View
• LED settled down lights.
• 1 car space in the basement for the ease of life.
• Storage Unit
• An easy access to nearby shops and supermarkets.
• A short stroll to the CBD and suburbs with public transport access at your doorstep.
This building is centrally located, only moments from the iconic South Melbourne Market, Clarendon Street Shops and Cafe Culture, Renowned Restaurants, Albert Park and Lake, Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne, Trams, Victorian Arts Centre, Crown Complex, Southbank and the City Centre.
Inspection is a must!
Photo ID required on all inspections.
For further inquiries;
Call Anil on 0423 078 715 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1012/338 Kings Way, South Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how