1012/151 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4090899
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Stylish and Spacious Southbank Certainty!
Positively radiating over a wide-reaching internal area of approx. 83sqm, this sunlit and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment showcases sensational Southbank living at its most engaging. Take advantage of city-edge convenience and enjoy a short stroll to the Crown Entertainment Complex, Flinders Street and the inviting restaurants and stylish cafes along the Yarra River.
Flawless finishes and high-quality fixtures take this Southbank Grand apartment to the next level of luxury. Discover:
- The roomy comforts of open-plan living and dining
- Complemented by a streamlined, stone-topped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and glossy splashback
- Framed by wonderful walls of floor-to-ceiling, double-glazed glass
- Step outside and relax on your own private balcony
- Both bedrooms are generous in size, serviced by mirrored built-in robes
- A pair of fully tiled bathrooms with stone-topped vanities
- Includes a handy study nook
- Laundry capabilities
- Secure car parking
So close to the Arts Centre and the NGV, enjoy video intercom entry, ducted heating/cooling, roller blinds, 24-hours concierge and exclusive access to an indoor heated pool, gym and BBQ terrace.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1012/151 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.