1011/25 Edinburgh Avenue,
City, ACT 2601
Rent ID: 4059662
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NISHI -10th Floor Apartment
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the award winning 'Nishi' building of the NewActon Cultural Precinct, this 10th Floor apartment is the perfect home for the young at heart, socially active professional.
Watch the fireworks from the comfort of your own balcony and enjoy the city lifestyle from the comfort of your new home.
Direct access to the Palace Cinemas, Monster Kitchen and Bar, and Makeshift Cafe within the building. Only a short walk to the Canberra Centre and the ANU, the NewActon precinct is the prime location for the professional or student.
Modern styling and a phenomenal use of space, this apartment presents perfectly including the highest rated appliances, fixtures & fittings and impressive views of the lake.
- Located within minutes walk to the city
- Stunning Lake views
- Hydronic heating
- Movie theatre, restaurant and cafe within the building
- Eco conscious building with unique design
- Executive living with tranquil views
- 12 month lease term preferred
Please Note: The display photo's represent stock photos and will differ slightly, also furnishings not included.
Please contact Emily on 0439 494 857 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time for inspection if the scheduled time is not suitable.
Applications can be submitted through 1Form
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in City comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1011/25 Edinburgh Avenue, City today!