1011/568 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VICTORIA 3004
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575943
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Fully Furnished Two Bedrooms Apartment
This beautiful and spacious apartment is offering two generous bedrooms, master with en-suite, built in robes to both bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living leading out to a good size balcony with fantastic Lake and Bay views, central bathroom, modern kitchen with European appliances. Location within easy reach of the Melbourne CBD, a few distance to Albert Park Lake and leafy St Kilda Road Boulevard. Gymnasium, impressive lobby, cafe/restaurant on level one and one secure car space.
Perfect for the inner city life style: 200m to Wesley College, Walking 1 min to Fawkner Park, Walking 2 mins to Tram 3/3a, 5, 16f, 64, 67, 500m to Albert Park Lake
To book an inspection for this property, please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent either the Book Inspection or Email Agent button and you will be advised of any inspection times we have available, or you will be given the option to register your interest for future inspections if there are no times currently available.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including VICPROP Staff.
- Face mask must wear at all times
- Avoid touching surfaces including fitting and fixtures within the property.
Further to this, we kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with
Thank you for your understanding and we are all in this together!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1011/568 St Kilda Road, Melbourne.