1009/618 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4535914
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspections For Registered Clients Only!
UNFURNISHED - If youre looking for space and privacy, then you cant go past this spacious 1 bedroom apartment! In a fantastic location in the heart of the CBD - find everything from Southern Cross & Flagstaff stations, Spencer Street Outlet, Queen Victoria Market, Marvel Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens and universities such as Melbourne Uni & RMIT.
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle AC/heating split system
- Your own private balcony offering stunning views of the city skyline
- Modern kitchen with extra bench space and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher drawer
- Spacious bedroom with built in robes
- Sparkling main bathroom with laundry facilities and storage drawers
- Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & BBQ courtyard
- NBN internet & pay-tv available (fees may apply)
- Keyless building access & video intercom
- Concierge services & on-site security
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1009/618 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.